sunnuntai 23. syyskuuta 2012

fix a heart

It's probably what's best for you 

I only want the best for you 

And if I'm not the best, then you're stuck 


I try to sever ties 
and I ended up with wounds to bind 

Like you're pouring salt in my cuts 


And I just ran out of band-aids 
I don't even know where to start 
'Cause you can bandage the damage, 
You never really can fix a heart



Even though I know what's wrong, 
How can I be so sure 
If you never say what you feel, feel? 
I must have held your hand so tight, 
You didn't have the will to fight 
I guess you needed more time to heal 
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/demi+lovato/fix+a+heart_20981642.html ] 
Baby I just ran out of band-aids 

I don't even know where to start 

'Cause you can bandage the damage 
You never really can fix a heart 



You must be a miracle worker, 

Swearin' up and down, 

You can't fix what's been broken, yeah 
Please don't get my hopes up, no no 
Baby, tell me how could you be so cruel?



It's like you're pouring salt on my cuts 
Baby, I just ran out of band-aids 

I don't even know where to start 

'Cause you can bandage the damage 
You never really can fix a heart 


You never really can fix my heart


Fix a Heart - Demi Lovato


jeejeejee ps kivaa synttäriä miule hih, sweet seventeen vai mites se oli:-)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

make me happy (: !